Video for Android Wear&YouTube
Video player for Android Wear smartwatches, powered by YouTube.
View YouTube vidoes on your Android Wear smartwatch.
– View videos directly on the watch
– Full Bluetooth headphones and speaker support
– Cast any video to your Chromecast and use your watch as a remote
– Search videos with search predictions
– Search related videos
– View video descriptions
– Pause, resume, seek, change volume
Customize your YouTube experience, choose channels to show on your watch (full version only).
1) The wear part of this app is big so it might take several minutes to install.
2) The bluetooth headphones/speakers need to be paired with the watch, not with the phone.
The Video for Android Wear&YouTube app is compatible with all Android Wear smart watches:
– Samsung Gear Live
– LG G Watch
– Motorola Moto 360
– LG G Watch R
– Sony Smartwatch 3
– ASUS ZenWatch
– LG Watch Urbane
To Download Video for Android Wear&YouTube For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Video for Android Wear&YouTube for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Video for Android Wear&YouTube on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Video for Android Wear&YouTube and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Video for Android Wear&YouTube for PC.Now you can play Video for Android Wear&YouTube on PC.Have fun!