Materialistic – Hacker News
Ad free, open source Hacker News client, designed for both phones & tablets, with optimized speed & network usage.
– Browse top stories, best, newest, show HN, ask HN, jobs & user profiles
– Submit story, comment & vote, multiple HN accounts supported
– Catch up with best stories from past day, week, month or year
– Search, share stories, save for offline reading
Flexible reading options:
– Multiple themes, adjustable font & text size
– Colour-coded, collapsible comments thread
– Readability mode/external browser options
The project is open source at https://github.com/hidroh/materialistic. Public APIs are provided by Hacker News, Algolia and Readability.
All articles and comments in the app are displayed as is, provided by Hacker News, and not owned by the publisher of this app.
To Download Materialistic – Hacker News For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Materialistic – Hacker News for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Materialistic – Hacker News on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Materialistic – Hacker News and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Materialistic – Hacker News for PC.Now you can play Materialistic – Hacker News on PC.Have fun!