Lite RSS is a simple, fast and lightweight feed/rss reader with the new Material design. Read all your rss/feed news in one place. No login required (like Feedly or The Old Reader), just add your rss feeds. Search and add feeds and youtube playlists. You can also add websites for easy access to your favorite websites.
The feeds are updated automatically and the app notifies when there is new information to read (can be turned off).
– Rss Feeds and News sites
– Swipe down to refresh feeds
– Search feeds or add feeds manually
– Add/update/delete websites
– Left and right swiping to get next/previous article
– Mark articles as read/unread
– Mark articles as starred
– Share functionality
– Automatic or manual synchronization
– Notifications (can be turned off)
– Automatic and manual cleanup
– YouTube API support
To Download Lite RSS For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Lite RSS for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Lite RSS on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Lite RSS and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Lite RSS for PC.Now you can play Lite RSS on PC.Have fun!