Digitally Imported Radio
Digitally Imported is the premier streaming radio service for electronic music fans. Our newly redesigned app offers over 80 channels of electronic music and an extensive selection of exclusive and first-to-air content you can\’t find anywhere else.
All of our music is hand-selected by electronic music enthusiasts from all corners of the globe. Find your favorite styles including Trance, House, EDM, Dance, Lounge, Chillout, Techno, Ambient, and many more within the intuitive new layout. Our new design makes it easier than ever to find and discover new music. Use the style filters to find and save your favorites, or explore the calendar for DJ Shows and live broadcasts.
Visit us online at www.di.fm to learn more.
– Listen to 80+ hand-programmed electronic music channels
– Not sure which channel to pick? The list of styles is easy to use
– Stream music from the open app or in the background
– Control audio and view track titles from the lock screen
– Save your favorite channels for quick and easy access later
– View current and upcoming exclusive radio shows on Digitally Imported
– Use the Sleep Timer to fall asleep to music without draining your data plan
– Set data streaming preferences for when using a Cellular vs. WiFi network
– Share your favorite tracks and channels on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
To Download Digitally Imported Radio For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like MuMu player.With MuMu player,you can Download Digitally Imported Radio for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Digitally Imported Radio on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download Mumu Player" to download.
2.Run MuMu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Digitally Imported Radio and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into Mumu Player to install it.
4.Install Digitally Imported Radio for PC.Now you can play Digitally Imported Radio on PC.Have fun!