BlackOut – Stay Focused
BlackOut – Stay Focused
Have you ever felt like you need to take a break from your phone? Or that you\’re so addicted to your phone you can\’t put it down? Do you lack the ability to stay focused lately? Or maybe your phone is affecting your sleeping patterns, or your job?
While developing/maintaining Detox(another app that helps users stay focused) we got a lot of reviews and emails from users saying they wanted an app where they could specify a time frame that they would not be able to use their smartphone for. That\’s where the idea for BlackOut originally came from. The concept is pretty barebones, you just open the app and select a starting time, finishing time and days of the week then activate the lock. During the period and days you select your phone will lock itself and you won\’t be able to use it until the time period ends. The lock will keep repeating everyday(or for the days you selected) until you de-activate it, just like how an alarm works.
How To Use
* Open the app, make sure you accept the required overlay permission
* Tap the floating plus icon
* Select a start time
* Select a finish time
* Select the day/s of the week you want the app to operate for(can be everyday)
* Activate by turning the switch on in the list.
* Remember to de-activate if you don\’t want the lock to keep repeating.
* You can register up to 3 different time frames of up to 4 hours(each) for free.
* A simple way to help you beat phone addiction or get better sleep.
* Stay focused and get more done.
* Stops you from using your phone during a specified time frame.
* You can select the days that the lock will operate too, you could set it to only weekdays if that fits your schedule.
* Registering multiple locks is possible
If you\’re trying this app for the first time keep in mind that it won\’t always be exact. The lock might be a minute or two late. This is intentional and keeps the app battery efficient. Also ensure you are setting the lock in 24 hour time format. Ex. 11pm should be set as 23:00.
This app is still a work in progress, just like Detox there could be some devices that it doesn\’t work correctly with. If you have any issues feel free to email us at email@example.com. You can also easily send us an email from within the app. For now we want to try and focus on getting rid of as many bugs/compatibility issues as possible, we also would really like to hear about any ideas you have so feel free to pitch your ideas to us.
To Download BlackOut – Stay Focused For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like MuMu player.With MuMu player,you can Download BlackOut – Stay Focused for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play BlackOut – Stay Focused on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download Mumu Player" to download.
2.Run MuMu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search BlackOut – Stay Focused and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into Mumu Player to install it.
4.Install BlackOut – Stay Focused for PC.Now you can play BlackOut – Stay Focused on PC.Have fun!