Appsii allows you to access anything on your device, no matter what you are doing, always there.
Are you on the phone and need a quick peek into your calendar? Appsii will help you, without leaving the phone app. Appsii is completely up-to-date with the latest Android design standards, material design. And Appsii is fully compatible with Android Lollipop, Kitkat and the latest Jelly-bean release. Appsii is open-source. You can browse the code or contribute on https://github.com/AppsiMobile/Appsii.
Appsii contains of six pages at the moment:
– Apps. Arrange your apps the way you like it.
– Home. Your page, add as many of these as you like. You can add app widgets or Appsi widgets including app-launchers that can do advanced things such as sending a broadcast or run a shell command as root.
– Agenda*. Shows you your calendar. Without the need to leave the current app.
– People*. Shows you a list of all your contacts (This page will be extended in the future).
– Call log*. Shows you your call-log. You can see your recent calls from here (Will be extended with additional features in the future).
– Search page. This page allows you to search your apps and your contacts.
* Available as in-app purchase
Home is contains the following features:
1. Add app-widgets
2. Configurable weather views, for current temperature, wind, sunrise and sunset. More will follow
3. Clock view with a configurable timezone
4. (Profile) image view
5. Bluetooth toggle
6. App launchers
7. More widgets coming in the future
The apps page has the following features:
1. Recent apps & All apps tags by default
2. Smart recent apps allows you to find your most used apps easily
3. You can add your own tags
4. You can reorder the tags
5. You can reorder apps in your own tags
6. Support for 2 – 5 columns or show the contents of a tag as list
1. Grouped events per day or google calendar like view
2. Collapsable days in the grouped view
3. Add new events using the menu on top
4. quickly open events
1. Shows you call log and allows you to call people instantly
1. Shows you the people in your contact list
2. Allows you to open their details from where you can call, e-mail or text them instantly
Note that the Apps and Home page are free, the other pages are offered as in-app purchases.
To Download Appsii For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Appsii for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Appsii on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Appsii and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Appsii for PC.Now you can play Appsii on PC.Have fun!