Word Nest is an offline english dictionary accessible from a floating bubble which runs on top of your other apps. The concept is similar to chatheads used by Facebook messenger. You can look up word definitions while reading PDFs/e-books, while browsing the internet and even while playing games.
1) Offline dictionary with which you can look up the definition, type and usage of a word.
3) Audio pronunciations (Requires google\’s text-to-speech engine)
3) Auto-search words copied to the clipboard
4) Auto-start floating bubble on launching specific apps.
5) Auto-start floating bubble on system startup.
To Download Word Nest For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like MuMu player.With MuMu player,you can Download Word Nest for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Word Nest on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download Mumu Player" to download.
2.Run MuMu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Word Nest and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into Mumu Player to install it.
4.Install Word Nest for PC.Now you can play Word Nest on PC.Have fun!