Wi-Fi Manager for Android Wear
Add Wi-Fi connections and enter passwords directly on your smartwatch. View WiFi connection details. Use the Wi-Fi radar to get an overview of active networks. With the full version you can also sign in to public Wi-Fi hotspots and use static IP settings for Wi-Fi connections.
With this full featured Wi-Fi manager you will get the most out of your Android Wear smartwatch\’s Wi-Fi capabilities.
NOTE: All those features work without your phone. So if you left your phone at home and it is connected to the internet there, you can still connect your watch to a new Wi-Fi network allowing you to get notifications, use all apps on your watch, …
– Scan for nearby Wi-Fi networks
– WiFi radar
– Connect to new networks
– Enter passwords dierctly on your Android Wear smartwatch without your phone
– Support for WPA, WEP and EAP security
– View connection details: Link speed, frequency, channel, IP address, signal level
– Forget network connections
– Connect to and disconnect networks
– Disable Wi-Fi
– Card with details for active W-Fi connection
– Card when sign in is required
Full version features:
– Sign in to public Wi-Fi hotspots which have a captive portal. Note: To do this the WIB app needs to be installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appfour.wearbrowser
– Specify static IP settings for networks
– Configurable cards and other settings
Supported smartwatches include all Android Wear smartwatches with Wi-Fi support:
– Motorola Moto 360
– Sony Smartwatch 3
– LG G Watch R
– LG Watch Urbane
– LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition
– ASUS ZenWatch 2
– Huawei Watch
– Samsung Gear Live
– Fossil Q Founder
– TAG Heuer Connected
Note: The square LG watch and Zenwatch 1 do not support WiFi and do not work with this app
To Download Wi-Fi Manager for Android Wear For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like MuMu player.With MuMu player,you can Download Wi-Fi Manager for Android Wear for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Wi-Fi Manager for Android Wear on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download Mumu Player" to download.
2.Run MuMu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Wi-Fi Manager for Android Wear and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into Mumu Player to install it.
4.Install Wi-Fi Manager for Android Wear for PC.Now you can play Wi-Fi Manager for Android Wear on PC.Have fun!