* If you have APTOIDE installed on your device it maybe causing Torque Burnout to crash on startup. Try uninstalling APTOIDE and running Torque Burnout again. We\’re working on a fix for this bug. Thank you for your patience.
Torque Burnout is an unashamedly over the top \’driving\’ game which combines the best parts of every racing game!
Grip the wheel, put your foot to the floor and drive like a maniac, completing donuts and drifts like a champion. Evolve your ride and push it to it\’s limits, rally the crowd into a frenzy and then push it some more to reign supreme as the BURNOUT KING!
– Realistic burnout simulation complete with gorgeous smoke, bursting tires and flaming engines!
– A wide variety of cars each with unique handling and customization.
– Thundering engine sounds that will send chills down your spine.
– Challenge and Tournament modes.
– New arena modifiers like massive junk yard magnets, wrecking balls and much more.
– 2012 model high end device or newer is recommended to play.
– A network connection is recommended but not required to play.
– Torque Burnout is free to play. In game credits can be purchased using real money via in-app purchases.
Any problems? Any questions? Any suggestions? We\’d love to hear from you! – http://leagueofmonkeys.com/forum
To Download Torque Burnout For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like MuMu player.With MuMu player,you can Download Torque Burnout for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Torque Burnout on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download Mumu Player" to download.
2.Run MuMu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Torque Burnout and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into Mumu Player to install it.
4.Install Torque Burnout for PC.Now you can play Torque Burnout on PC.Have fun!