Thinfilm NFC Launcher
If the Play Store reports that this app is incompatible with your device, there are two possibilities:
1. 🙁 Your device does not have NFC or uses an old version of the technology. Upgrade to a newer, NFC-enabled device to enable enhanced NFC features.
2. 🙂 Your device was originally shipped with Android 6.0 or later. This application is not required because the functionality is already built into your phone. Congratulations!
ABOUT THIS APP
The Thinfilm NFC Launcher adds advanced functionality to NFC smartphones running an Android version older than 6.0 (Marshmallow). With this app, you can read new data formats from NFC OpenSense(TM) and NFC SpeedTap(TM) tags and launch new NFC-enabled experiences.
TIPS FOR USE
* Make sure to turn on your phone\’s NFC feature. Access this option through the Settings application. For most devices, find the NFC setting in the Wireless & Networks or Connectivity menus. Select \”More\” if you do not see NFC controls in the main menu listing.
* Each model of NFC-enabled phone has a fixed \’touchpoint\’ location. When reading an NFC label with your phone, hold the phone\’s touchpoint to the center of the NFC label. The phone\’s touchpoint is fixed, so once you identify it, always use this part of your phone to touch an NFC-enabled item. Check the illustrations above to find your phone\’s NFC touchpoint.
– Location 1: As of late 2015, some newer devices from Google, Huawei, and LG have a touchpoint on the back side of the device, toward the top edge of the phone
– Location 2: The most common touchpoint for non-Samsung phones is of the back side of the device, in the center of the back plate.
– Location 3: For most Samsung phones, the touchpoint is located on the back side of the device, between the middle and the bottom edge
* This app requires an updated NFC-enabled mobile phone to launch the latest NFC actions. Most popular NFC-enabled phones released since 2013 support the latest innovations in NFC technology. If you have any questions about phone support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your device model number.
* Common supported phones include:
– Samsung Galaxy series, including the Galaxy S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge; Note 3, 4, 5, Edge
– LG G series, including G2, G3, G4, G Flex, G Flex 2, G Vista 2, V10, Escape 2
– Google\’s Nexus series, including Nexus 4, 5, 6, 9, 10
– Huawei Ascend Mate 2, Mate 7, Mate S, GX1, P8, Honor 6+
– ZTE Nubia X6, Z7, Z7 MAX, Z9 MAX, Z9 Max Elite, Axon
– Sony Xperia series, including Z2, Z2 Tablet, Z3, Z3+, T2 Ultra, T3, M2, C3 Dual
– HTC One E8, E9+, M9, mini 2; Desire 610, 626
– Motorola Moto X 2014, Droid Turbo, Droid Ultra Mini
– Lenovo Vibe X3
– Gionee Elife E7, E8
– BlackBerry Priv
To Download Thinfilm NFC Launcher For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Thinfilm NFC Launcher for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Thinfilm NFC Launcher on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Thinfilm NFC Launcher and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Thinfilm NFC Launcher for PC.Now you can play Thinfilm NFC Launcher on PC.Have fun!