You can control screen orientation from notification area easily.
You also can prevent the other application from changing screen orientation.
The following rotation modes are available.
– Guard: this application prevents the other application from changing screen orientation.
– Auto Rotation: screen orientation is determined by a physical orientation sensor.
– Portrait: the screen is in a portrait orientation.
– Portrait (Reverse): the screen is in a portrait orientation; the opposite direction from normal portrait.
– Portrait (Sensor): the screen is in a portrait orientation, but the sensor is used to change direction.
– Landscape: the screen is in a landscape orientation.
– Landscape (Reverse): the screen is in a landscape orientation; the opposite direction from normal landscape.
– Landscape (Sensor): the screen is in a landscape orientation, but the sensor is used to change direction.
* Depending on the device, you may not be able to use several modes.
* If \”Guard\” mode is active, you cannot click \”install\” button when you want to install an application. When you want to install an application, you should inactivate \”Guard\” mode or this application.
To Download Rotation Control For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Rotation Control for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Rotation Control on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Rotation Control and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Rotation Control for PC.Now you can play Rotation Control on PC.Have fun!