Quick Panel (home button)
Quick panel can provide you with information and setting toggle in any case.
You can follow their own preferences, select color or change each panel.
※ Quick launch (Replace Google Now launch mode)
• Virtual Navigation bar device: Press and hold the Home button, then swipe up; repeat to close.
• Physical Navigation bar device: May long press or double-click the Home button(Note1); repeat to close.
※ Information panel
• Date and time
• Battery power and temperature
• Network and speed
• Available RAM
• CPU usage and frequency
• Environment brightness
※ Toggle panel
• Mobile data (Not support Android 5.0)
• Auto sync
• Ringtone mode
• Hot spot
• Auto rotate
• Keep screen on
※ Apps panel
• Quick launch other APP
※ Volume panel
• Voice call
※ Brightness Panel:
• Screen brightness
• Below zero mode(May be less than the minimum brightness)
※ Note 1: Some devices may not support Quick launch.
To Download Quick Panel (home button) For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like MuMu player.With MuMu player,you can Download Quick Panel (home button) for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Quick Panel (home button) on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download Mumu Player" to download.
2.Run MuMu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Quick Panel (home button) and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into Mumu Player to install it.
4.Install Quick Panel (home button) for PC.Now you can play Quick Panel (home button) on PC.Have fun!