Neon Chrome is an infinite twin-stick top-down shooter with procedurally generated levels and destructible environment. Choose your character, enter the elevator and try to bring down the Overseer – again and again. Neon Chrome is an endless symphony of fight, die, improve and repeat – many players have over 100 hours logged!
Neon Chrome is high end game filled with massive explosions, destructible environment, countless bullets and rich AI behavior. Older devices may struggle to run the game with high frame rate.
– Procedurally generated levels – true endless replayability
– Completely destructible environment
– Persistent RPG-like character development using loot from your runs
– Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
– Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
– Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
Neon Chrome was created by 10tons – the company behind the cult hit game Crimsonland.
To Download Neon Chrome For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like LDplayer.With LDplayer,you can Download Neon Chrome for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Neon Chrome on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install LDPlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download LDPlayer" to download.
2.Run LDPlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Neon Chrome and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into LDPlayer to install it.
4.Install Neon Chrome for PC.Now you can play Neon Chrome on PC.Have fun!