n2n for android.
n2n is a peer to peer VPN daemon.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your Android device.
Access your files, data and applications and get stuff done:
* Access your home and work computers on the go
* Control your PC as if you\’re sitting right in front of it
* Get to your computer files and edit then from your Android device
* Remotely run any application on your computer from your Android device
To get started:
Root access is highly recommended for correct n2n daemon usage
1. If your device does not have tun.ko,Using TUN.ko Installer to install tun.ko kernel module.
Make sure you have a rooted android phone.
search tun.ko at google play store.
2. Install the n2n software on that computer
Download the free n2n app(linux,bsd, Mac OS)
Now you\’re ready to access your computers from anywhere with n2n from your Android device.
* File Manager lets you save files directly on your Android device so you can work on them offline, plus move and copy files between your computers and devices.
* Remote Application(ssh,remote desktop etc..) Access allows you to use PC applications from your Android device wherever you go.
To Download n2n For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download n2n for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play n2n on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search n2n and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install n2n for PC.Now you can play n2n on PC.Have fun!