Launch Companion lets you keep track of upcoming rocket launches and learn detailed information about them. A complete list of all upcoming launches is included as well as news articles about the industry.
* Time, location, payload, rocket, and detailed description for each rocket launch
* News articles about upcoming launches, company announcements, and more
* Material design with dark theme
* Create calendar reminders
* Countdown clock for each launch
* View launch locations in map
* Full network access/ view network connections – used to download and update launch data
* Calendar – used to create reminders
This application is based off of L-CLock. Launch information is sourced from http://spaceflightnow.com/ and news articles are from http://spacenews.com/. Launch Companion is not affiliated with L-Clock, SpaceFlight Now, or SpaceNews. All image sources can be found at http://imgur.com/a/OJGIP.
If you have any problems or suggestions please feel free to email me. I would especially appreciate help designing a better icon and banner graphic.
To Download Launch Companion For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like MuMu player.With MuMu player,you can Download Launch Companion for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Launch Companion on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download Mumu Player" to download.
2.Run MuMu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Launch Companion and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into Mumu Player to install it.
4.Install Launch Companion for PC.Now you can play Launch Companion on PC.Have fun!