Dribble – the Dribbble Client
What is Dribbble?
– Dribbble is an online community for designers. It is one of the largest platforms for designers to share, discuss their work. Dribbble is a twitter for designer.
What is Dribble?
– Dribble is a client for Dribbble.
What is shot?
– A shot is an artwork of a desiger. In Dribbble, everyone calls their work of art \”shot\”.
1. Allow users to log in, sign up and log out.
2. Allow users to enjoy different shots: Favorite, Gifs, with attachments, debuts, team shots, playoffs and rebounds.
3. Allow users to sort shots with: favorite, recent, most viewed, most commented, past week, past month, past year, etc.
4. Allow users to see the comments of a shot, like a shot, see the tags of a shot.
5. Add shot to buckets
6. share a shot to friend
7. Long click image to save shot to local device gallery.
8. Allow users to see designers\’ information, including website, twitter, shots, followers, etc.
9. Allow users to follow designers.
10. Allow users to see and download the attachments of a shot.
11. Allow users to check the likes shots and following shots.
To Download Dribble – the Dribbble Client For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Dribble – the Dribbble Client for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Dribble – the Dribbble Client on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Dribble – the Dribbble Client and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Dribble – the Dribbble Client for PC.Now you can play Dribble – the Dribbble Client on PC.Have fun!