DashCommand (OBD ELM App)
Download DashCommand (OBD ELM App) for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide DashCommand (OBD ELM App) 4.8.2 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
DashCommand (OBD ELM App) is a free Communication app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for DashCommand (OBD ELM App) 4.8.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.10 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about DashCommand (OBD ELM App) then you may visit Palmer Performance support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. DashCommand (OBD ELM App) is the property and trademark from the developer Palmer Performance.
DashCommand is an app for your car. It turns your Android phone or tablet into an advanced display for your engine data.
Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with DashCommand.
Want to know what your horsepower, torque, or acceleration is, in real time? Display it with DashCommand.
Want to monitor and improve your gas mileage or fuel consumption as you drive? Do it with DashCommand.
Ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in? DashCommand can help.
NOTE: The free version of DashCommand is evaluation mode only. Full functionality requires an in-app purchase through Google Play.
— SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
— Four time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
Compatible with Bluetooth ELM327 OBD-II hardware. For suggested hardware see : http://palmerperformance.com/hardware
Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense!
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
– engine speed
– corrected vehicle speed
– open/closed loop
– boost/vacuum combo gauge
– acceleration (and braking)
Fuel economy gauges:
– inst. fuel economy
– avg fuel economy
– avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
– distance to empty
– time to empty
– fuel level %
– fuel remaining in tank
– fuel flow rate gauge
– timing (spark advance)
– engine coolant temp.
– intake air temp.
– ambient air temp.
– manifold absolute pressure
– mass air flow
– fuel trims, short and long term
– percent engine load
– catalyst temp.
– fuel pressure
– lambda gauge
– air/fuel ratio
DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
– distance travelled
– fuel consumed
– avg fuel economy
– fuel cost
– elapsed time
– drive time
– average carbon dioxide emission rate
– total carbon dioxide emission
– start date & time
– number of fillups
– avg fuel flow rate
– avg driving speed
– avg trip speed
– avg boost/vacuum
– avg engine speed
– max acceleration
– max engine power and torque at wheels
– number of stops
– max fuel flow rate
– max speed
– idle time
– max boost/vacuum
– max engine speed
– max braking acceleration
– max engine torque
– % distance travelled while not in gear
– % distance travelled in each gear
– % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
– % time spent while not in gear
– % time spent in each gear
– % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
– Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
– IM Readiness status
– Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
– Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
– Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
– Full support for OBD-II diagnostics, find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
– Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
Also compatible with the Pioneer AppRadio 2
Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase.
Visit the DashCommand product page for more info:
File size: 47.70MB
Requires: Android 4.1+
Package Name: com.palmerperformance.DashCommand
Developer: Palmer Performance
Updated: June 12, 2019
Rate 4.10 stars – based on 15762 reviews
To Download DashCommand (OBD ELM App) For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like MuMu player.With MuMu player,you can Download DashCommand (OBD ELM App) for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play DashCommand (OBD ELM App) on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download Mumu Player" to download.
2.Run MuMu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search DashCommand (OBD ELM App) and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into Mumu Player to install it.
4.Install DashCommand (OBD ELM App) for PC.Now you can play DashCommand (OBD ELM App) on PC.Have fun!