Boost for reddit BETA
Boost your browsing experience with Boost for reddit. Enjoy the best content of the most popular social news site.
* Multi account support with secure OAuth2 login
* Filter posts by content type: image, album, gif, video, text posts or links.
* Customize browsing interface: Cards, list view, gallery or slide show with in-app media previews
* Intuitive Material Design user interface
* Preview images, GIFs, Gfycat, GIFV, galleries and videos
* Search posts and subreddits
* Dark, light and AMOLED themes
* Quick access to your saved posts
* Submit new posts with automatic image upload
* Subscribe or add to casual subscriptions
* Download and share multimedia
* Send messages to other users and receive notifications
* Sidebar support
* Swipe back from comments instead of using of the back button
* Editor with formatting options to compose messages or reply to comments
* Color coded comments to enhance readability
* Customizable font size
* High resolution thumbnails
* Split-screen mode for tablets
* Compatible with new Android 6.0 Marshmallow permissions system
* Keep your reading position while changing view types, themes or fonts. No refreshing needed!
More features coming soon!
Go to http://www.reddit.com/r/BoostForReddit for news and discussion on the app!
Boost for reddit is an unofficial app. reddit is a registered trademarks owned by reddit Inc.
To Download Boost for reddit BETA For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like MuMu player.With MuMu player,you can Download Boost for reddit BETA for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Boost for reddit BETA on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download Mumu Player" to download.
2.Run MuMu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Boost for reddit BETA and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into Mumu Player to install it.
4.Install Boost for reddit BETA for PC.Now you can play Boost for reddit BETA on PC.Have fun!