Archos Video Player
ARCHOS makes his Video Player app available for all Android devices (tablets, phones, TV; requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from many computer/network storage in your network (SMB, UPnP, FTP, SFTP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Support of torrent streaming: torrent files can directly be opened by the application;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, Android TV compatibility;
– Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
– 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
– Audio: night mode and audio boost options
– HDMI or S/PDIF: AC3/DTS passthrough on supported hardware (e.g. Nexus Player, ADT-1, Rockchip and AmLogic based tvbox devices) with compatible home cinema equipment
– Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
To Download Archos Video Player For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like LDplayer.With LDplayer,you can Download Archos Video Player for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Archos Video Player on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install LDPlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download LDPlayer" to download.
2.Run LDPlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Archos Video Player and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into LDPlayer to install it.
4.Install Archos Video Player for PC.Now you can play Archos Video Player on PC.Have fun!