App in the Air: Flight Tracker
App in the Air – your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming). And we are also have Android Wear app, don\’t forget to try it!
Automatic check-in. Sit back and relax, the rest is on us. Automatic check-in for 2 passengers: you can add second passenger for automatic check-in and we will check you in together if its possible.
Featured in Business Insider\’s 100 Greatest Apps and \”Your Verse” commercial.
Flight tracking bot: you can try our Facebook Messenger bot to track flights without installing the app (http://messenger.com/t/appintheair)
The biggest coverage worldwide that includes:
– North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
– Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
– All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O\’Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
– Busiest world airports – over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
– All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Know everything about your flight:
– Don’t miss your flight – we will remind you about any changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
– Manage your time at airport – each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
– Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
– Take a chance to get best seat in plane – reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
– Find places to eat, internet password, TSA security tips and guidelines – advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
– Book airport lounges and purchase access to them with Android Pay
– Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow Aeroexpress & Heathrow Express for now)
Remember your travels:
– TripIt integration allow you to import your itinerary and vice versa: smoothly synchronise your itineraries across TripIt and App in the Air
– Forward us booking confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited and earn badges
– Have an issue with the app? – we have support via email or online chat (in the app)
– Miss some airports / airlines / features? – we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on email@example.com
To Download App in the Air: Flight Tracker For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like LDplayer.With LDplayer,you can Download App in the Air: Flight Tracker for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play App in the Air: Flight Tracker on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install LDPlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download LDPlayer" to download.
2.Run LDPlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search App in the Air: Flight Tracker and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into LDPlayer to install it.
4.Install App in the Air: Flight Tracker for PC.Now you can play App in the Air: Flight Tracker on PC.Have fun!