AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite)
Download AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) 2.2.1 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) is a free Travel & Local app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) 2.2.1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) then you may visit Psyberia support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) is the property and trademark from the developer Psyberia.
AlpineQuest Lite is the free solution for all outdoor activities and sports, including hiking, running, trailing, hunting, sailing, geocaching, off-road navigation and much more.
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like MemoryMap(c) maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring…
Don\’t hesitate, use it right now for free!
Note: IGN Top25(c) and OSGB Explorer(c) maps are available in the old MemoryMap(c) QCT format, but NOT included with the application.
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum http://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered) and not in comments.
Key features are:
★★ Maps ★★
• Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; road, topo and satellite maps included);
• Built-in online layers (road names and hills shading);
• On-board offline maps support (visit our website to get the free map creator MOBAC);
• Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer and Scanner.
Full version includes:
• Complete area storage of online maps for off-line use;
• Get more online maps from the community;
• Memory-Map support (QuickChart .qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible).
★★ Landmarks ★★
• Save, restore, display unlimited number of waypoints;
• Advanced SD memory card Landmarks Explorer.
Full version includes:
• Full GPX support (display/browse/create/edit of waypoints, routes and tracks);
• Google Earth KML/KMZ, OziExplorer WPT Waypoints, CSV/TSV files and Geocaching LOC files read/import support;
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Landmarks;
• Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes, tracks and areas creator.
★★ GPS Position / Orientation ★★
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and target finder;
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
Full version includes:
• Built-in GPS/Barometric Tracker (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Proximity alerts and leave path alerts.
★★ And more: ★★
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, …);
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
About the \”Phone state and identity\” Android permission: due to the backward compatibility of AlpineQuest with Android 1.5, this permission is automatically added by Google Play.
File size: 6.42MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: psyberia.alpinequest.free
Updated: June 17, 2019
Rate 4.40 stars – based on 7803 reviews
To Download AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) and Download,Or Import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) for PC.Now you can play AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) on PC.Have fun!