It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore.
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
A brief summary of features…
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
– Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
– Web development course
– Sample websites
– Create a sample website with a single click
– Run your website with a single click
– View your website on other devices/computers in the same Lan
– No root access required
– Twitter Bootstrap support
Real-time error checking:
– Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
– Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
– Inline variable
– Introduce variable
– Extract method
– Code formatter
– Out-comment code
– Goto defintion
– Find usages
– Goto symbol
– Very fast editor even with large files
– Unlimited Undo/Redo
– Pinch zoom
– Smart expand selection
– Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
– UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
– Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
– Dropbox integration
– Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
File size: 24.05MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: com.aide.web
Updated: May 14, 2019
Rate 4.30 stars – based on 5059 reviews
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.